Penn State | Mantra Health
Penn State Brandywine now offers telepsychiatry to all students through Mantra Health Services. Mantra offers HIPPA-secure video and messaging while allowing you to interact with your provider on your own time. Medications can be sent directly to you instead of having to go through a pharmacy. Mantra has the ability to track your progress, adjust medications when needed and help you come off the medications when you're ready. Psychiatry services also help you make actionable lifestyle changes to support long term change. You can easily schedule appointments using a patient portal.
- Check your school email for an invite from Mantra Health to complete your account setup.
- Fill out the Medical History Form (takes about 10 minutes). Be sure to do this before your appointment!
- Take a selfie - this is so your provider can confirm it’s you on the video call.
- If you haven’t already, schedule an appointment with a provider through your Mantra Patient Portal.
- Join your first call with your new provider through the Mantra Patient Portal.
What to expect:
- Video calls with your provider, an expert in treating mental health conditions, through your Mantra Patient Portal.
- Seamless communication with your provider through our messaging system. Unlike texting, you can talk about anything, and it’s secure.
- Prompts to track your progress monthly to make sure your treatment plan is helping you feel better.
- If medication is recommended, you will receive a personalized prescription with educational FAQs to help you better understand your medication regimen.
- Mantra Health is an extension of your university care team. Your provider may coordinate with them to deliver even more thorough care.