Make Yourself At Home
Part of life at Penn State is where you eat, where you sleep, and who you hang out with. It's what we call "Residence Life." Think of it as one of the aspects of Penn State that turns a campus into a community. Your community. Whether you're living on or off campus, we cultivate that sense of community through spaces on campus where students can meet and mingle. So, meet the neighbors. Grab a cup of coffee or a bite to eat. And make yourself at home.
Orchard Hall - On-campus Housing
Orchard Hall, the newly constructed residence, offers comfortable and modern student housing conveniently located on campus. Students living in the new hall will share a double room with one roommate and have access to private bathrooms.
- High- speed Internet connections and WiFi
- Each student is provided an extra-long twin bed, two two-drawer chests, wardrobe, desk, and chair
- Microwave/refrigerator unit
RESIDENCE HALL AMENITIES
- Suite of private bathrooms on each wing
- Study areas on each floor
- Full kitchen/community space
- Laundry room
- Learning stations
For students who do not wish to live on campus in Orchard Hall, there is a variety of off-campus housing in the area. A list of local apartment complexes that welcome Penn State Brandywine students is available. You can also check with Student Life for individual rooms and apartments for rent.*
If you are a student interesting in finding a roommate, a list of other like-minded students is available in the Office of Student Life, Student Union, suite 207. The campus does not match roommates. The list simply provides contact information for students looking for roommates. To submit your contact information for the list, please contact the Office of Student Life at 610-892-1279 or [email protected].
Before you sign a rental agreement, you should ensure that you are making a well-informed decision. A housing guide for students and their families is available from the Office of Student Life.
Media Real Estate
203 East Baltimore Ave
Media, Pa 19063
* Disclaimer: The Pennsylvania State University makes no representation whatsoever regarding the housing or the landlords listed through this site. The properties listed are done so at the request of the landlords to assist students in locating possible off-campus housing opportunities. Students are responsible for inspecting the property and negotiating lease terms with the landlord. The Pennsylvania State University has not inspected nor investigated these listings or landlords in any way and is not endorsing any specific properties or landlords for students by this listing. The Pennsylvania State University disclaims any responsibility, among other things, for the condition of any premises, terms of any leases, treatment by any landlord, or compliance with any applicable local zoning ordinances.