If you'd like to apply for the PaSSS experience:
You can apply to be considered for participation in the program by filling out the online PaSSS application.
If chosen for the summer 2022 PaSSS program, you will be required to:
- Accept your offer of admission by submitting Penn State’s $230 enrollment and housing fee no later than Monday, May 2, and give Penn State permission to change your start date from fall 2022 to summer 2022.
- File a 2021-22 FAFSA by Friday, April 29, so that you are eligible for summer financial aid.
- Complete your ALEKS math assessment by Monday, May 2.
- Schedule your virtual New Student Orientation (NSO) by May 1 for NSO prior to the start of summer courses in June.
- Attend PaSSS orientation on Monday, June 27.
- Participate in two Summer Session II courses. Summer Session II begins Wednesday, June 29, and ends Friday, August 12.
- Participate fully in Math Academy and English Academy tutoring, academic skills development workshops, Penn State technology workshops, and the ALEKS Math Academy.
If you have questions about PaSSS or need more information before accepting your invitation to participate, contact Alyssa Hamm, PaSSS program coordinator, at [email protected] or 610-892-1338.
For more information about PaSSS, including course options, visit passs.psu.edu.