Complementary Minors and Certificates
Although not required, students who select a minor find that the combination complements their communications focus. These are just a few options offered by Penn State.
- Civic and Community Engagement
- International Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
Certificates can supplement an existing degree program or can be earned separately from a degree program by taking anywhere between 6-30 credits. Listed below are just a few of the certificate options offered by Penn State.
- Youth Development and Social Justice
- Enterprise Resource Planning with SAP
- Earth Sustainability
- Sports Writing (in development)
Study abroad programs abound with possibilities for education and learning in the international arena.