PENN STATE BRANDYWINE STUDENTS
To Register for courses offered as part of Penn State Brandywine Global Programs:
- Fill out a Drop/Add form with student and course information.
- Contact the instructor for the course. You will need them to initial the Drop/Add form OR have permission to add the course in an email from them.
- Have your adviser sign the form.
- Take the Drop/Add form to Registrar's office, 105 Main Building.
Penn State students enrolling for two courses will be required to secure permission from the Director of Academic Affairs, Dr. Ivan E. Esparragoza.
Penn State students whose course load will exceed 18 credits, including the trip courses, will also be required to secure permission from Dr. Ivan E. Esparragoza.
Complete steps 1, 2, and 3 above. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR INSTRUCTOR AND ADVISER'S PERMISSION BEFORE BRINGING THE FORM TO MS. RHONDA DELVISCIO (COMMONS/ATHLETIC CENTER, 2ND FLOOR). BRING A DEGREE AUDIT OR TRANSCRIPT (something showing your current GPA) ALONG WITH THE DROP/ADD FORM. MS. DELVISCIO WILL SECURE DR. ESPARRAGOZA'S PERMISSION AFTER CONFIRMING CURRENT GPA.
Courses will appear as "CLOSED" on the schedule. For this reason, students are to follow the instructions above to secure permission from the instructor and their adviser in order to enroll in a course(s).
Under-enrolled classes may be canceled and students will be notified.
Any questions, contact Rhonda DelViscio, Commons/Athletic Center, 2nd floor, [email protected], 610-892-1296
To register for one course, students must have the instructor's permission and their academic adviser's permission:
- Contact the instructor of record for the course via email asking permission to register for their course.
- After permissions is received, forward that email to your campus/major adviser. It is up to you and your adviser to confirm that the course meets the degree requirements you are looking for.
- Your adviser should FORWARD the instructor email, adding their permission, to the Registrar's office at Penn State Brandywine, at [email protected] and copy Rhonda DelViscio. Be sure to include your Penn State ID, course name and schedule number, appropriate semester, number of credits, and travel destination.
- The registrar will register you for the course. Confirm your registration on Lion Path.
If you are taking two courses:
If you are planning to take two courses (3+ cr.) on one trip, follow steps 1 and 2 above.
Step 3A: Your adviser should forward the email to Rhonda DelViscio at [email protected]. Ms. DelViscio will secure Dr. Ivan E. Esparragoza's permission and forward it to the Registrar's Office. Be sure to check your Lion Path account to confirm your registration.
ALL courses are classified "closed" on the University Course Schedule. You must follow the steps above in order to enroll in our Global Program courses. Under-enrolled classes may be canceled and students will be notified.
All travel arrangements and payments are made through Celestial Voyagers. Contact them directly if you have any questions (+1-212-203-1021). Visit their website to enter your registration information (https://www.celestialvoyagers.com/).
Financial Aid & Scholarship Opportunities available to all Penn State students.