1. Complete Your Application
Include $65 non-refundable application fee.
If not applying online, make check payable to Penn State University.
- Web (preferred); or
2. Complete Your Self-Reported Academic Record
For instructions go to: https://admissions.psu.edu/apply/srar/
3. Provide Your SAT and/or ACT Scores
Scores should be sent to Penn State directly from the appropriate testing agencies.
- Penn State's SAT Code: 2660
- Penn State's ACT Code: 3656
4. Receive Offer of Admission
5. Accept Offer of Admission
Return Acceptance Notification with $230 check or money order to the Pennsylvania State University or with a credit/debit card in your account.
Note For Adult Students (over the age of 24 years old):
SAT/ACT tests are not required. If your high school no longer exists or records are not available, please contact the Department of Education in the state where you attended high school for copies of your records.