The Project and Supply Chain Management Minor is designed to introduce students within the School of Business to advanced topics in supply chain and project management. The minor can provide options and opportunities beyond those offered by a major program of study. Students enrolled in nonbusiness majors should explore the minor in Operations and Supply Chain Management whereas students in a business major can pursue the Project and Supply Chain Management Minor.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MINOR: 18 credits; a grade of C or better is required for all courses in the minor.
- MGMT 301 – Basics Management Concepts (3)
- SCM 301 – Supply Chain Management (3)
- MGMT 410 OR BA421 Project Management (3)
Select three 400-level MGMT and SCM courses of the following:
- MGMT 415 – Project Portfolio Management and Organizations (3)
- MGMT 418 – Project Planning and Resource Management (3)
- SCM 445 – Operations Planning and Control (3)
- SCM 455 – Logistics Systems Analysis and Design (3)
- SCM 460 – Purchasing and Materials Management (3)
The choices must include at least one MGMT and one SCM course.