For the Bachelor of Science degree in Project and Supply Chain Management, a minimum of 120 credits of general education courses, electives, and courses required for the major are needed.
Some specific courses include:
- Project Management
- Operations Planning & Control
- Purchasing & Materials Management
- Business Analytics
- Project Portfolio Management & Organizations
- Logistics Systems Analysis & Design
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning & Business Processes
- Project Planning & Resource Management
Degree information and suggested academic plan
To learn about degree program options, program requirements, learning outcomes, career paths, and suggested academic plan (SAP) for Project and Supply Chain Management, visit the Undergraduate Bulletin.