If you have questions related to COVID-19 or testing, please call 814-865-2121.
Any student enrolled at Penn State Brandywine can be seen at Health Services. A first aid kit is available in each campus building for minor health needs. In a medical emergency, students should dial 911 and contact campus police at 610-892-1496.
119 Commons/Athletic Center
*SP21 hours resuming soon
In-person office hours:
- Wednesday and Thursday
- 10 AM–2 PM
Remote office hours:
- 8 AM–4 PM
We are closed during summer, campus holidays, and weather events.
- All visits will be by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 610-892-1326 or emailing [email protected].
- An appointment can usually be arranged for the same day.
When Health Services is Closed
In the event of a campus closure due to holiday or inclement weather, Health Services will also be closed. In the event care is needed when Health Services is closed, please refer to the following information:
- If emergency care is needed immediately, call 911.
- Then, call University Police and Public Safety by dialing 496 from any campus phone or 610-892-1496 from an outside line.
- Resident students should contact their RA if they need medical attention. The RA is able to contact the professional staff for advice if necessary or decide if emergency care is needed.
In the event of an emergency, an ambulance will be dispatched by calling 911 or University Police. Payment for ambulance services is the responsibility of the student and will be billed directly.