FACE VALUE OF TICKET IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID UPON APPEALING ALL TICKETS.
ALL APPEAL DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
Instructions: Appeals must be made within (20) twenty calendar days of the date of the violation. The person appealing the violation will be notified via email of the Appeal Committee's decision. Please note our website for parking regulations and information.
The following are NOT acceptable grounds for appeals:
- Lack of space
- Only parking illegally for a few minutes
- Handicap violation (no state issued placard)
- Financial hardship
- Unregistered vehicle
- Expired permit
- Unread or misunderstood signs
- Inconvenient assigned area
- Bad weather or darkness
- Ignorance of regulations
- Running late
- Student parked in visitor’s space
- Failure to display parking permit in appropriate location (permit on seat, console,etc)