Find internships and jobs in these easy steps:
- Log in with your full email address
- Update My Account if needed
- Edit Personal Information
- Edit Academic Information
Begin Job/Internship Search
- Click on Jobs then Search
- Click SEE ALL JOBS IN SYSTEM
Experiment with YOUR job search criteria.
- Type a city name in Location and set number of miles
- Click on All Jobs & Interviews and choose one or the other; All Jobs includes internships. Interviews take place at University Park
- Click on each tab to select criteria: Position Type, Job Function
- Click More Filters to search by Major and more
- Click on Job Titles for details and to apply
Receive Automated Email Alerts
Let NLC search the database for you and alert you when new postings matching your criteria are added.
- Set up your search criteria (step 2 above) and click Search
- Click on + Create Job Alert
- Click on Job Alerts to specify the frequency of email alerts
Upload Your Resume (required to apply for jobs)*
- Click on Documents from menu
- Click on Add New button
- Add a label and indicate whether Resume, Cover letter, etc.
- Click Browse to select your file and Submit
(it will appear in the Pending tab until approved)
*Career Services will review your resume, usually within three days. Watch for an email.