- New resource for DEI recruiting: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Best Practices for Inclusive Recruiting
- Find out about the various methods of recruiting Penn State students/alumni for internships, part-time, full-time and seasonal jobs.
- Recruiting Best Practices
- Please review our recruiting policies.
Penn State Brandywine Career Fair for Internships and Jobs
Wednesday, October 1911:15 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. Commons Building Gymnasium
Build your brand and recruit for internship and job openings at this in-person event (may pivot to virtual if required). Open to students and alumni from all majors and class years.
Early bird registration ends on 9/21/22
$115 for profits / $40 non-profit & government
Regular registration ends 10/5/22
$140 for profits / $50 non-profit & government
- Click "Register Now" button
- Login or Sign-up if you do not have an account. Once approved…
- Click on Events / Career Fairs to find the “Brandywine Philly Region Career Fair FA22”
- Click +Add New and complete the registration form
Remember to post your job openings a few weeks in advance since the approval process may take 1-2 weeks. This will help to drive traffic to your table.
Questions? [email protected]
Recruit from 15 to 160+ Majors
- We offer 15 Bachelor’s degrees that can be completed at Brandywine
- Attending our Fair also allows you to identify early talent. Recruit students enrolled in our “2+2” Program where students begin at Brandywine for their first 2 years of study before they transfer to another PSU campus, leading to one of 160+ degrees.
Recruit from our Diverse Student Population
- Our students represent the diversity of the Greater Philadelphia region.
- We are proud to be one of the most diverse campuses across the Penn State system.
- Please take a look at Penn State’s Inclusive Recruiting Document