The Penn State Brandywine Postbacc Program (Accelerated Undergraduate Postbaccalaureate Medical Sciences Certificate program) is a Career Changer postbacc program. It is especially designed for highly motivated professionals who have not completed their undergraduate science prerequisites, but would like to prepare for admission to schools of allied health, dentistry, medicine, optometry, pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy, podiatry, and veterinary science.
Some unique features of this program are:.
- A hybrid course schedule consisting of virtual classroom instruction during the week and face-to-face labs and exams every other weekend.
- Accelerated pace allows for completion of science prerequisite courses within one year.
- Program coursework taught by full-time science faculty at Penn State Brandywine.
- Linkage agreement now available with the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM).
- View a list of schools which have accepted our program graduates.
Penn State Brandywine
25 Yearsley Mill Rd.
Media, Pa. 19063
- Accelerated Undergrad Postbacc Certificate Program