Exhibition of Undergraduate Research Enterprise and Creative Accomplishment (EURECA!)
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS 2014
EURECA (Exhibition of Undergraduate Research Enterprise and Creative Accomplishment) will be held on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Faculty are asked to identify outstanding student work, and students that are involved in internships, capstone projects, and honors courses are encouraged to play a part in this program.
- 4/7/2014 Deadline for submitting abstracts.
- 4/15/2014 Deadline for giving posters to ITS for printing.
Please include type of presentation: Poster, Oral, or Art Exhibition.
Please include required equipment: Table, Computer, other (please specify).
Submission GuidelinesClick here for this year’s EURECA Author Guidelines.
As a reminder, here are a few pieces of critical information:
- EURECA abstracts should be sent to email@example.com, and must be received by 12:00 p.m., April 2. Please take care to meet this deadline as late submissions will not be considered.
- Early submissions are welcome and very much appreciated.
- All posters must be submitted to the IT department for printing within one day of acceptance and no later than 12:00 p.m., April 15, 2014.
- The event is scheduled for Tuesday, April 22 from 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- If the student’s work requires IRB approval, then it was the responsibility of the faculty mentor to work with the student to obtain this approval prior to the start of the research. Students cannot participate if appropriate institutional approval was not secured.
- Please work closely with students throughout the abstract writing and poster design process to ensure that student submissions meet the standard of excellence that we all share. Please help to ensure that EURECA truly showcases the best work that our students have produced this year.
Requests for equipment should be included at the bottom of the abstract.
Local Organizing Committee
Chris Olear (co-chair)
Hans Schmidt (co-chair)
- Undergraduate Research