Start Your STEM Career at Penn State
Penn State Brandywine’s STEM Inc. Program is a transfer program specifically for community college students interested in pursuing a STEM degree at Penn State.
This program includes an in-depth exploration of STEM majors, careers and academic expectations, combined with hands-on experiential opportunities in the community. Our program fosters a seamless transition from the community college setting to a four-year STEM program at Penn State. Students who decide to apply for admission to Penn State will receive scholarship money, as well as mentoring and support. In this program students will:
- Participate in a series of workshops exploring STEM topics, career planning, meta-cognition skills, and college-life at Penn State.
- Receive a scholarship of $250 per credit for up to 6 credits. Up to 6 credits to be used in the summer or fall following the completion of their associate degree.
- Form a cohort of like-minded students with similar goals to stick with them during the completion of their degree.
- Have the opportunity to build relationships with key faculty and staff at Penn State.
- Receive invitations to future STEM events and programs at Penn State.
Three half-day workshops:
June 7, 14 & 21, 2022
8:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
April 15, 2022
For more information contact:
Dennis Mejias 610.892.1205 or [email protected]