Start Your STEM Career at Penn State
Penn State Brandywine’s STEM Inc. Program is a transfer program specifically for community college students interested in pursuing a STEM degree at Penn State.
This program includes an in-depth exploration of STEM majors, careers and academic expectations, combined with hands-on experiential opportunities in the community. Our program fosters a seamless transition from the community college setting to a four-year STEM program at Penn State. Students who decide to apply for admission to Penn State will receive scholarship money, as well as mentoring and support. In this program students will:
- Participate in a day-long workshop exploring STEM topics, career planning, meta-cognition skills, and college-life at Penn State.
- Receive a $3000 scholarship! ($250 per credit up to 12 credits at Penn State following completion of associate degree.)
- Form a cohort of like-minded students with similar goals to stick with them during the completion of their degree.
- Have the opportunity to build relationships with key faculty and staff at Penn State.
- Receive invitations to future STEM events and programs at Penn State.
June 7, 2023
Detailed schedule to follow.
May 1, 2023
For more information contact:
Dennis Mejias 610.892.1205 or [email protected]