- New ITS Initiatives on the Horizon -
If you need assistance with any of the lab computers, double-click on the LabChat icon. You will be connected via chat with an ITS Service Desk representative that will be happy to assist you. More information is available at the following website:
Centralized Print Accounting
The CLM team is helping us transition to a new print system:
- Printing from your laptop is possible if you install the necessary software. You can only print to release stations in select locations.
- Color printing will be available at certain locations at an extra page cost.
- Students will be allocated 110 pages per semester.
- Additional pages can be purchased online via LionCash+.
- The process for disputing printed pages is initiated online.
For more information, please visit the following website:
Improved Wireless Network
We plan to have a new wireless infrastructure installed over Spring Break to improve coverage and capacity. If you’re new to using Penn State’s wireless network, please visit the following website for more information: