The Advisory Board of Penn State Brandywine is established by action of the University Board of Trustees to assist the administration in fulfilling the campus' mission and mandates, as described in its Strategic Plan.
The Advisory Board functions primarily, but not exclusively, as an external arm of the campus and as a liaison with the community as a whole and with individual components of the community, such as governmental and legal entities, business and industry, social agencies, secondary education, labor, and professional organizations and associations. The Advisory Board works to position Penn State Brandywine as the leading major University in the county and surrounding area.
The Board advises and assists the campus administration in:
- managing the educational process in a cost-effective manner;
- being responsive to the social and education needs of the community;
- staying abreast of societal and business-climate changes and adjusting priorities to meet changing needs;
- providing knowledge transfer to business and industry;
- identifying sources of public and private financial support to enhance the physical plant and academic programs;
- providing services consistent with student need;
- being responsive to a diverse clientele;
- identifying and enjoining talented and dedicated individuals for Board membership and leadership.
Advisory Board Membership
Managing Director - Engineering
United Airlines Technical Operations
Michael J. Bradley Jr
M. J. Bradley Co., Inc.
Robert S. Buxton Jr
NovaCare Occupational Health Services
Edmond D. Costantini Jr
Chief Operating Officer
2nd Ave. Value Stores
Mark H. Dambly
Ralph D’Iorio Jr
Sr. Manager Supplier Management
Boeing Military Aircraft
Joanne F. Finegan
Chief Executive Officer
ReMed Recovery Care Centers
Kelleher Associates, LLC
Downingtown STEM Academy
Executive Vice President & Senior Partner
Kelleher Associates, LLC
Gailey Murray Communications
Sr. Communications Consultant
Siemens Medical Solutions, USA
Vice President and Chief Real Estate Officer
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Raymond J. Hunter
John P. Iannacone
Giannini Jeweler's Inc.
Manager, External Relations
Joseph W. Linker
Vice President of Development, Advisory Board
Business Development Executive
Conner Strong Companies, Inc.
Vice President of Communications
The McKee Group
Gerald J. Parsons
President, Advisory Board
Chairman and CEO
Philip J. Ryan
Sr. Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Crozer-Keystone Health System
Sara (Sally) B. Schukraft
Chief Financial Officer
All Holding Co.
Douglas R. Smith
Vice President, External Affairs
Verizon Pennsylvania, Inc.
Andrew P. Stimmler
Director, Managed Care
John D. Unangst
President and CEO
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- All about Penn State
- Penn State News