NEW ACCELERATED POST-BACCALAUREATE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
This program is for a select group of academically talented, highly motivated college graduates who do not have a science background but who now wish to prepare for admission to medical school, or to dental, optometry, podiatry, veterinary, physical therapy or allied health schools.
What sets this certificate program apart?
• This is an accelerated, 1-year program geared toward working adults.
• Students will work in a blended learning environment. They will do the majority of the coursework via the Internet and self-study, which they can do on their own time, at their own pace.
• Courses are offered in a fixed-sequence, which you will work through as part of a cohort.
• Students will be required to come to the Penn State Brandywine campus approximately twice a month to do their labs and to take exams.
Register on-line for our upcoming information sessions:
• January 24, 2008 6-7:30 p.m.
For more information on the program, call 610-892-1300, or visit our website.