Various dates and times
Learn firsthand what it's like to be a Penn Stater by taking a student-guided tour of Penn State Brandywine! Led by Lion Ambassadors, campus tours offer a student's perspective on campus life and academics. Tours take approximately forty minutes, so wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
In addition to your tour, an Admissions Counselor is scheduled to meet with you and your family to answer any questions you have about Penn State. No matter where you are in the college selection process, we're happy to help you understand our admissions process, explore Penn State majors, or inquire about student services on campus.
We have admissions events throughout the year for prospective students and their families. Take a look and see which program best fits your needs.
If you are interested in transferring to Penn State Brandywine from another college, or are an adult or veteran student, please call 610-892-1239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with our transfer counselor.
A Penn State education is a significant investment in your future. Navigating the student aid process can be confusing at times. Attend this free financial aid session.
Topics will include:
- Various types of financial aid offered at Penn State, including grants, scholarships , loans, and work-study.
- An overview of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Important deadlines will be discussed
- Guidance in avoiding potential pitfalls when completing the FAFSA
register for the Nov. 15 program
- How do I get into Penn State?
- When should I apply?
- What kind of SAT/ACT scores should I have?
- How much does Penn State cost?
- What does the campus look like?
Find out the answers to these questions and many more at Penn State Brandywine's Get To Know Us By Major program. Meet the faculty of the major you are interested in. Take a tour of campus and see what awaits you at Penn State University.
register for the Nov. 19 program
- Admissions Information
- After Admission