Nittany Lion Career Network
(also known as NLCN or the Career Network)
Provided to Penn State Students and Alumni at no fee. Penn State’s online job board lists internship and employment opportunities, including part-time, full-time and seasonal positions.
Student Login to Nittany Lion Career Network (be sure to update your profile)
Alumni Login to Nittany Lion Career Network
Guest Login for faculty, staff and other Penn Staters without an account
Students and alumni are encouraged to make an appointment with Career Services staff for a resume review and for assistance using this system. Visit 104 Main or call 610-892-1390 to schedule an appointment.
Graduating seniors and recent graduates can opt to participate in On-Campus Interviews (OCI) at University Park or Harrisburg campus. Please review details about On-Campus Interviews before requesting an interview.
Use Nittany Lion Career Network to:
- Search and apply for jobs/internships and receive email alerts.
- Post your resume for employers to access and review.
- Access LionLink to connect with Alumni career coaches.
- Access a Salary Calculator so you know what to expect / request.
- Discover job leads (entry-level positions not yet open) and apply to be notified when open.
- Request an On-Campus Interview at University Park or Harrisburg campus.
- Find out about Career Fairs at University Park.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.
- Academic Advising